Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology applications in intelligent social networks

To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: MDMOVIAR@xxxxxxx
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:08:41 +0700
> Great, Mike! "Ontology applications in intelligent social
> networks" sounds exciting. I, for one, wouldn't want to miss it.
> That fits it nicely into Ontolog's charter, as well as the
> Rex/Bob current endeavor on emergency response which they are
> continuing with.
>    (01)

Not strictly an ontology, but an application, and not only Intelligent,
but also happy to give a    (02)

I think the foaf expertfinder for emergency might be an example of what you are
talking about, if I understand you right    (03)

added page to wiki
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PaolaDiMaio/Expertfinder_For_Emergency_And_Poverty_Relief    (04)

Look forward to feedback    (05)

regards    (06)