Re: [ontolog-forum] ontology applications in intelligent social networks

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MDMOVIAR@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Bob Smith <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:16:38 -0500
Hello Mike, All:

Ontology Apps in Intelligent SNs sound rich and valuable, especially as we raise the questions around the scope and relevant domain maps.

There were several funded research opportunities identified in my ERS_M investigations dealing with several facets of ISN (Intelligent Social Networks) in context of counter-terrorism, enhanced intelligence services, and organizational-agent modeling which seeks to base the model building terms and problems upon "appropriate" agent ontologies.

Perhaps we might begin listing the agencies and authors we see as anchoring this presentation?

Cheers,

Bob