Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology for the Intelligence Community

To: "Smith, Barry" <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:45:47 -0800
Sure, Barry.  =ppy    (01)

Dear Ontolog Members,    (02)

During our session 10 days ago, Professor Barry Smith (Co-Director of
NCOR) was telling us about the upcoming "Ontology for the Intelligence
Community" Conference. His message below is self-explanatory.    (03)

I have just posted that to our Calendar on Relevant Events Of Interest
- see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RelevantEventsOfInterest2006#nidR4C    (04)

Please note (especially ref. Barry's reminder about the reduced rate
advanced registration deadline of Wed Nov. 1, 2006.)    (05)

Regards.  =ppy