Re: [ontolog-forum] [semanticweb] Light weight ontology editor?

To: "'Chris Bizer'" <chris@xxxxxxxx>, <semanticweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Atilla Elçi (DAÜ) <atilla.elci@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:22:06 +0300
Thank you for your reference, Chris, I'll look into it.

As you pointed out the tool is a commercial product; perhaps it would not be suitable as a lasting toolbase for the course and may pose a steep learning curve for students. I might get a limited trial liscence for my students to experiment with it later in the semester.

I wonder: why isn't TopBraid/Composer not included in the very recent guide on recent developer's tools you co-authored? Does it not support any programmatic interface at all?

Have a good day. / Iyi günler dilerim.
Atilla Elçi
http://cmpe.emu.edu.tr/aelci/
http://conferences.computer.org/compsac/2006/ESAS.html