Re: [ontolog-forum] Top 5 Ontology Driven Applications

To: <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bob Smith <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:19:20 -0400
Thanks, Carl.

Rex Brooks and I are planning an Ontolog Forum Panel on Emergency Response in mid-January, 2007. The more info, the better frameworks, and hopefully semantic interoperability between Alerting Domains.

I live in Huntington Beach, California. Are you confusing me with Dave McComb, who does have a consulting firm, www.SemanticArts.com in old town, Ft. Collins, Co?

Regards,

Bob