Re: [ontolog-forum] Best tools for good lists of synonyms

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Nabonita Guha" <guha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 23:53:13 +0530 (IST)
Hi Antoinette,    (01)

You can try UNESCO online thesaurus, which deals with various
multidisciplinary disciplines like education, culture, natural sciences,
social and human sciences, communication and information, etc. The URL is:
http://databases.unesco.org/thesaurus/    (02)

Hope you find the synonyms you are looking for.    (03)

--
Nabonita    (04)

Nabonita Guha
Senior Research Fellow,
Documentation Research & Training Centre,
Indian Statistical Institute,
8th Mile, Mysore Road, R.V. College Post,
Bangalore-560 059, Karnataka, INDIA
Email: guha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,    (05)