[ontolog-forum] Re: Subject Map questions (with answers, well at least

Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:47:47 -0700
Thank you for taking the time, Patrick.    (01)

... (to put things in context, for those who weren't with us at
the Jack Park Patrick Durusau talk yesterday), Patrick is
referring to questions and comments posted on the wiki session
page under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_04_27#nidMY8
... which he has since responded to.    (02)

Cheers.  =ppy