Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speakers - Mr. Jack Park & Mr. Patr

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Lisa <lisadawncolvin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 07:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
Regrest.
Sorry Peter. I would love to hear Jack and Patrick's talk, but I will be at a
vendor conference in
Las Vegas.    (01)

Thanks again for including me on the panel yesterday. It was fun!    (02)

:)lisa    (03)

--- "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=27&year=2006&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224)