Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings of the Upper Ontology Summit - 2006.03.1

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit Organizing Committee <uos-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:23:00 -0800
I have just posted some pictures of last week's Upper Ontology
Summit event to:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/UpperOntologySummit/picture/UpperOntologySummit_20060315/    (01)

Also, (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/UosJointCommunique#nidLPM)    (02)

anyone who participated at the UOS event or its preparation
activities who would wish to add his/her endorsement (or to have
their name(s) modified or removed), please e-mail the undersigned
  on/before Mar. 31, 2006. Your endorsement and support are
solicited and valued.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy