Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from the Ontolog Invited Speaker sessi

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ncor-ontology4healthinformatics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:01:17 -0800
Thank you, Rex, for the message, and of course, for joining us
yesterday at Dr. Guarino's talk.    (01)

While I'll defer to to Dr. Guarino to answer your specific
questions, I am happy to let you know that both Dr. Guarino and
Gangemi are expected to be on our Upper Ontology Summit Panel
(ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit#nidIOH)
coming up on March 15, 2006 (all afternoon EST.)    (02)

... join us then.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy