Re: [ontolog-forum] Dr. Nicola Guarino - Thu 2006.02.02

To: "Ed Dodds" <dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicola Guarino" <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ncor-ontology4healthinformatics <ncor-ontology4healthinformatics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: marc.wine@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:49:13 -0500
The ANSI HITSP - The Standards Harmonization Project for the nationwide health
information system, is developing an inventory of inventories for standards.
If you have suggestioons for any sources for consideration please feel free to
send them to me, helpful, thanks.    (01)

Marc
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld    (02)