Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Proceedings from the Ontolog Invited Speaker Se

To: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 19:48:14 -0800
Thank you for the compliments, Tim.    (01)

If you've already had a chance to go through the audio recording,
you would have heard that Jim had great things to say about the
work you guys (Bob Glushko and Tim McGrath) are doing, and the
courses that are going up at UC Berkeley.    (02)

Cheers.  =ppy