Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Proceedings from the Ontolog Invited Speaker Se

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:32:42 +0800
Peter,    (01)

Just to let you know that I do try and keep up with ontolog and really
appreciate the service you provide for those who live in anti-social
timezones.    (02)

I particularly enjoyed Dr Spohrer's presentation - especially the plug
for Bob's and my book ;-)    (03)

Peter P. Yim wrote:    (04)

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business
Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/    (07)