[ontolog-forum] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Dr. James Spohrer - Thu 2

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:16:45 -0800
ERRATA,    (01)

The date of the event should read:    (02)

Date: Thursday, Dec. 8, 2005
Start Time: 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 18:30 UTC (World Time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=8&year=2005&hour=10&min=30&sec=0&p1=224)    (03)

My apologies for the typo earlier.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. corrected below already, in order not to create further
confusion.