[ontolog-forum] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker -Dr. Douglas Lenat - Thu 20

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:21:53 -0800
*ANNOUNCEMENT*    (01)

We are pleased to announce that Dr. Douglas B. Lenat, President &
CEO of Cycorp, a true pioneer in ontological engineering, will be
our invited speaker for this month. Dr. Lenat will be presenting
to the community on Thursday, Nov. 17, 2005 in a talk entitled:
"CYC: Lessons Learned in Large-Scale Ontological Engineering"    (02)

*Conference call-in details*:    (03)