[ontolog-forum] Cannot access call

To: "'Brand Niemann'" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, "'Peter P. Yim'" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:49:02 +0100
Hi:
I've been trying to connect only to discover that since our office move last
week, no calls are possible on the new phone to outside Austria...
I should have checked it earlier but it never occurred to me (or indeed
anyone on my team) that the policy would change with change of location, and
there is no-one around to fix this at this late hour (nearly 8pm here).    (01)

I really don't know what else to say, except sorry guys: I hope you can
explain to the group, and maybe take them through my slides for what it's
worth or direct Qs offline to me after the meeting....    (02)

I hope this gets sorted before the next meeting....    (03)

Best regards, in frustration...    (04)

Peter     (05)