[ontolog-forum] Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion Session - eGov Ontology

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sicop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hit-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:25:48 -0800
*ANNOUNCEMENT*    (01)

We are pleased to announce our Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion
session scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 10, 2005. The topic to be
discussed will be: "eGov-related Ontology Community Efforts:
Differentiation & Synergy". We are expecting a broad
representation of Ontology Communities, representing the public,
academic and private sectors, to come to this forum, to openly
explore how can we better understand our differences and best
organize ourselves and collaborate to achieve common goals and
synergy.    (02)

*Conference call-in details*:    (03)