Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Barry Smith - Thu2005.10.1

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:28:39 -0400
All,    (01)

For what it's worth, I appreciated Barry's talk as well.  Too often
lots of "ontology" gets discussed without anyone ever talking about
the very difficult business of Ontology.  Barry has done us a service
and changed that.  I for one would like to see many more such talks.    (02)

     .bill    (03)

On Oct 16, 2005, at 2209, Duane Nickull wrote:    (04)

Bill Andersen (andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chief Scientist
Ontology Works, Inc. (www.ontologyworks.com)
1132 Annapolis Road, Suite 104,