RE: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Barry Smith - Thu2005.10.1

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Duane Nickull" <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:09:58 -0700
Peter:      (01)

I concur.  It is nice to have a speaker with some truly original ideas
in the forum.      (02)

Barry - I really enjoyed your talk. It challenged my perspectives on a
number of things I thought I had figured out.  Being forced to
re-evaluate things is very healthy for the world and new ideas pave the
road to invention.  I may not always agree but really enjoyed the fresh
approaches.    (03)

Best wishes    (04)

Duane Nickull    (05)