[ontolog-forum] Today's meeting

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:37:16 +0200
Peter, all:    (01)

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to join you finally today/tonight (over here
at least!)    (02)

I would echo my offer/suggestion to make some input/presentation in Jan/Feb
next year on our project, that Peter Y has already indicated in the Wiki for
today's meeting.    (03)

Attached is some preliminary information about the initiative and you will
see buried away there on page 2, the section regarding technology and the
desire to build some meaningful ;-) infrastructure for supporting the
proposed network.    (04)

I would see my intervention as more of a "case study" that could provoke
some discussion around the issues of multi-lingual ontological reasoning and
the mapping between diverse registry systems.    (05)

I'd be happy to elaborate more on-list after today's meeting, but I'm sorry
that I really have to leave for another unforeseen engagement and won't be
able to dial n    (06)

Regards,    (07)

Peter    (08)

---
Peter F Brown
---
Senior Expert
eGovernment - Legal, Organisational and International Issues
Austrian Federal Chancellery
---
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
---