[ontolog-forum] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Barry Smith - Thu 2005.10.

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:38:20 -0700
*Reminder*    (01)

Professor Barry Smith's session is coming up in a week.    (02)

If you work with paper documents (and that's almost all of us),
you probably don't want to miss this.    (03)

Look forward to having you at the session.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy    (05)

P.S. RSVP (offline) to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> is appreciated. That
will help us reserve appropriate resources for this virtual
session.  =ppy