[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Barry Smith - Thu 2005.10.13

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:53:17 -0700
ANNOUNCEMENT*    (01)

We are pleased to announce that we will be having *Professor Barry
Smith*, from State University of New York at Buffalo, will be
presenting to the community. His talk is entitled: "*How to Do Things
with Paper: The Ontology of Documents and the Technologies of
Identification*."    (02)

*Conference call-in details*:    (03)