[ontolog-forum] Re: Regular Telecon Day-time

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:07:20 -0700
Regarding the possibility of changing our regular weekly conference
call day and time, we finally deliberated at last week's call.    (01)

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_07_21#nidE0W     (02)

In particular, all inputs affecting the decision were assembled at the page:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RegularConfernceCall
... discussed and analysed.    (03)

Considering that most people who are making the Thursday calls
actually had to juggle other schedules to make room for this every
week, and there were only 3 people requesting a change, those present
at the meeting came to the consensus that we should best keep the
original schedule.    (04)

Therefore, unless otherwise advised (which may happen, especially with
special events or project-focused calls), our regular weekly
conference calls will still be on Thursdays - starting 17:30 UTC /
10:30am Pacific Time / 1:30pm Eastern Time.    (05)

To the three people whom we cannot accommodate - Scott Holmes, Steve
Ray and Michael Gruninger - we apologize. Is there some way you can
shuffle your other schedules so that you can join us? We do hope you
can still participate in our calls, as much as you can, please.    (06)

This subject discussion shall be considered closed ... at least for now.    (07)

Regards.  =ppy