Re: Regular Telecon Day-time [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Proceedings

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx
From: ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 12:13:23 -0400 (EDT)

Peter Yim asked:
>Evan,  any news on the SWBPD regular telecon schedule yet?    (01)

Yes.  The regular biweekly SWBPD wg telecon has moved from
Thursdays to Mondays at 1700 UTC (every other week).  A
separate OEP Task Force telecon is currently still held on
Thursday at 1900 UTC which is compatible with Ontolog's current
slot.  But that may move as well.      (02)

In summary, the current Ontolog slot is looking better for me.  If
it were to be moved, I would have potential conflicts starting at
1700 UTC on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.    (03)

-Evan    (04)