Re: Regular Telecon Day-time [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Proceeding

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:51:27 -0700
As of now, only Friday afternoons are doable for me, and today was
the first free Thursday I've had. I may be be able to listen in, but
would not be able to participate if it falls during 1:00 P.M. to 3:00
P.M. Pacific Time on some Fridays. However, early afternoons before
3:30 P.M. Eastern Time would be okay  almost any day, for me.    (01)

Ciao,
Rex    (02)

At 7:43 PM -0700 6/2/05, Peter Yim wrote:
>Yup! I second. ... let's do that (as Evan suggests).  =ppy
>--
>
>ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:12:02 -0400 (EDT):
>>Peter wrote:
>>
>>>You saw the input from Steve too, right? (see:
>>>http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_02#nidCVN
>>>)
>>>Would (some of) the time he propose work well for you?
>>>
>>>In particular, has the SWBPD decide on their regular telecon time
>>>yet (if not, when do you think you'll know for sure)? We
>>>definitely don't want to run into that again!
>>

>>A new SWBPD time has not yet been determined and won't be for another
>>two weeks at a minimum :(.  For this reason, I request that the Ontolog
>>Forum defer consideration of moving its regular time until 30 June at
>>the earliest.
>>
>>-Evan

Rex Brooks
President, CEO