Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Ms. Monica Martin - Thu

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:25:16 -0700
Having worked with Monica before, I would have liked to attend this
one almost as much as last week's session, but this is the last  week
of my Thurs-Fri morning class, so I should be able to attend the
future Ontolog concalls.    (01)

Also, I should have some very interesting projects lined up to
implement on the Humanmarkup.org Public Service Preparedness
Portal--beginning with a pilot for the Semantic Interoperability
Architecture project responding Brand's call for these pilots for
September implementation timeframes. So it will be an active summer.    (02)

Ciao,
Rex    (03)

Rex Brooks
President, CEO