Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Ms. Monica Martin - Thu 2

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:58:44 -0700
Reminder ... this talk is happening tomorrow!    (01)

(If you plan to come, and have not had a chance to return your
RSVP, kindly do so by adding your name onto the wiki session page
at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_26#nidCN6     (02)

or e-mail me offline. I need responses to make sure we reserve
enough lines on the conference bridge to accommodate everyone.  =ppy)    (03)