[ontolog-forum] Re: Proceedings of the Thu 2005-04-14 Conference Call

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:05:51 -0700
Oops ... (missed citing the link properly), the 2nd paragraph
should read as:    (01)

... we'll be having Dr. Michael Uschold from Boeing as our
speaker for the month on next Thursday's session. Mike will be
giving a talk entitled: "Semantic Filtering" based on a real
implementation project case. Please refer to details on the
session wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_04_21    (02)

=ppy