[ontolog-forum] Re: Proceedings of the Thu 2005-04-14 Conference Call

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:00:20 -0700
Good call today. Thanks to all who were able to join us.    (01)

Proceedings from today's call, as well as the link to the
subsequent planning-team work session can be accessed at:    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_04_14    (03)

As some of you may already know, we'll be having Dr. Michael
Uschold from Boeing as our speaker for the month on next
Thursday's session. Mike will be giving a talk entitled:
"Semantic Filtering" based on a real implementation project case.
Please refer to details on the session wiki page at:
ConferenceCall_2005_04_21    (04)

Please mark your calendars now, so that you won't miss the event.
I'll be sending our, under separate cover, the proper
announcement/invitation to the event with more details.    (05)

RSVP to help us reserve adequate resources for everyone who would
like to participate.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy