Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Technical Discussion - Converting Ontologies

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:39:06 -0800
Thanks to all who showed up -- we had an absolutely wonderful
technical discussion session today. Appreciations to Kurt Conrad
for moderating the session.    (01)

Special thanks to the contingent from the Protege project team
(from Stanford Medical Informatics) for joining us, and to those
who had prepared materials prior to the session.    (02)

See details at:    (03)

Our Call Session page -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_03_31    (04)

The Discussion content page -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologDiscussion/OntologiesConversion    (05)

Audio recording of the entire session is now available (both as
an mp3 archive, and available in the form telephone playback over
the next 10 days) -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologDiscussion/OntologiesConversion#nidBNW    (06)

Regards.  =ppy    (07)

P.S. once again, I request that all contributors review, modify
and elaborate on the draft notes, to ensure the integrity of the
captured proceedings. Tx.  =ppy