[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Technical Discussion - Converting Ontologies Be

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:46:00 -0800
* ANNOUNCEMENT *    (01)

(I am happy to let everyone know that the date/time of our next Ontolog
Schedule Discussion is now confirmed.)    (02)

You are cordially invited to join us at this coming virtual Technical
Discussion Session:    (03)

Topic: *Issues Associated with Converting Ontologies Between
Representations (especially via Protégé imports and exports)*
Session Moderator: Kurt Conrad, Ontolog Co-convener    (04)