Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Duane Nickul

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:38:20 -0800
We had a really wonderful presentation and discussion session
entitled "Sky Captain and the Service Oriented Architecture
Reference Model of Tomorrow" by Duane Nickull of Adobe Systems,
UN/CEFACT & OASIS earlier today.    (01)

Thank you, Duane. Thanks to all those who were able to join us at
the session in person, and for the stimulating discussion we had.    (02)

The archive of the session is available at our wiki session page
at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_02_17#nid022    (03)

The session recording (mp3 file) and telephone playback
information have now been posted too, for those who missed the
session, or those who would want to revisit all or part of the
session again. (See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_02_17#nid051
)    (04)

Best regards. -ppy