Re: [ontolog-forum] Need Help with Health Domains Ontology (Followup on

To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:55:55 -0800
Brand,    (01)

Thank you for making the concrete (and actionable) suggestions to
FHA-ONCHIT. This is wonderful!    (02)

 > ... hope we can discuss this in either today's meeting ... or in
 > a separate conference call soon.    (03)

Brand, we already have a planned "invited speaker" session today. Maybe
we can make this discussion the key agenda item for next week's call
(i.e. the 2005.02.03 ontolog call that starts 1:30pm EST / 10:30am PST),
if that is OK with you. If you prefer that even sooner (or have a
conflict), please suggest one or two time slots that would work for you.    (04)

That said, since we have Conrad Bock from NIST speaking today, and
Conrad has been NIST's representative on the HL7 Clinical Decision
Support Technical Committee, we would likely touch upon some
health-related discussion anyway. (However, that might not happen until
the "open discussion" segment of the session, which probably would be
after 2:15pm your time. Unfortunate!)    (05)

More specifically, since your suggested examples will be in SUMO, I'd
like to find out about Adam Pease's availability too [attn: Adam: please
advise, as I remember you saying that you may not be available for a few
weeks at our last call.]    (06)

Regards,
PPY