Re: [ontolog-forum] Revised CCT to SUMO Mapping File

To: "Anders W. Tell" <anderst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Duane Nickull <duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:57:04 -0800
Duane,    (01)

Thank you for the introduction!  -ppy    (02)

Hi Anders,    (03)

We look forward to your joining us at one of our weekly Ontolog
conference calls in the near future to exchange ideas with one another.    (04)

By the way, we have invited Conrad Bock
<http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConradBock> to speak to us
(virtually) on Jan. 27. He's doing great work in both the UML and the
KIF/Ontology areas. I'm almost certain you will find the event
interesting. You are most welcomed to come join us at this open event
(which we host on a monthly basis.) Details are available at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_01_27    (05)

Best regards,
PPY