Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Mark Musen -

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:08:41 -0800
Professor Musen gave an absolutely brilliant talk this morning ...
Thanks again, Mark.    (01)

I would also like to thank those who were able to join us at the session
... and in particular, Susan Turnbull and their entire group from the
Collaborative Expedition Workshop (#37) at NSF from Washington, DC
(Ballston, VA to be exact).    (02)

The proceedings of the session is available at our wiki session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_12_09#nid037    (03)

The set of slides have been updated; therefore, every slide should show
up properly now (let me know otherwise.)    (04)

The session recording (mp3 file) and telephone playback information has
also been posted too, for those who missed the session, or those who
would want to revisit all or part of the session again. (See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_12_09#nid045)    (05)

Best regards. -ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:34:29 -0800:    (07)