Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Chris Menzel

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 07:49:01 -0800
Folks,    (01)

The digitized audio file (in mp3 format) of Chris Menzel's SCL
presentation session is available for download.
See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_11_04#nid082    (02)

Enjoy ... feedback welcomed.    (03)

Regards.  -ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Thu, 04 Nov 2004 23:10:37 -0800:    (05)