[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Chris Menzel - T

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:14:23 -0800
Dear Ontolog Members,    (01)

Further to our earlier announcement, please be reminded that Professor
Christopher Menzel (from Texas A&M University) will be giving a talk
entitled: "*SCL: A Logic Standard for Semantic Integration*" during our
upcoming regular conference call session.    (02)

*Conference call-in details: *    (03)