Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Conference Call Thu 2004-09-23

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:53:31 -0700
Again, a lot covered in today's call. See proceedings at:
  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_09_23    (01)

Note, in particular, that we are stepping up the activities for the
[CCT-Rep] project, to get ourselves ready for the Dec. 1, 2004 EIDX
Panel presentation. We decided to devote segments of the weekly calls to
work on the various aspects of that project. This way, we can get
hands-on work done, as well as using our weekly calls a means to provide
exposure, training and technology transfer to those in the community who
would like to learn more about ontological engineering in eBusiness.    (02)

Those who are on the [CCT-Rep], and those who want to help develop, or
learn more about our methodologies, are urged to join in on the weekly
call starting next Thursday.    (03)

Our next call will be on Thu 2004.09.30 starting 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT.    (04)

Will look forward to more people joining, particularly those who are on
the [CCT-Rep] and [cctont] project/subproject teams.    (05)

To refresh your memory on what the [CCT-Rep] project is, see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation    (06)

Best regards.  -ppy    (07)