[ontolog-forum] Recommended Readings & Resources

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:54:47 -0700
I've just shuffled around pages a little on the wiki:    (01)

1. moved the content from the wiki's [RecommendedReading] page over to a
new [RecommendedReadingResource] to better reflect the nature of the
content.
See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RecommendedReadingResource    (02)

2. I've added Cecelia Hickel's earlier contribution of selected eGov
related links (ref. her 2004.06.03 message
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2004-06/msg00000.html) to
this new [RecommendedReadingResource] too (and added a link myself.).    (03)

[... By the way, how are you, Cecelia? ... haven't heard from you for a
while. You should jon Bob and Pat in their new project (see below),
which you partially helped kick-start! -ppy]    (04)

3. I left Bob Smith & Pat Cassidy's new initiative ("Ontolog Review of
Books (and Stuff)") on that same page ... at least for now. I guess, as
they mount this formally as another project, they'll be moving it to a
project page of its own.    (05)

Regards.  -ppy    (06)