Re: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: [seweb-list] CFP: 1st WSMO implementationwork

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:25:17 -0400
Sorry, I just say/saw (; to Evan) that I posted twice this morning.     (01)

Leo Obrst wrote:

> FYI. Semantic Web Services standards, European efforts:
> e.g, Web Service Modeling Language (WSML) that formalizes the Web
> Service Modeling Ontology (WSMO). Also, Web Services Execution
> Environment (WSMX), one platform that uses these.

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-883-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (03)