Re: [ontolog-forum] Attendees at 9 July Ontolog Face-to-Face meeting

To: ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:23:12 -0700
Thanks for the message, Evan.    (01)

I'll work with you tomorrow to put together a draft agenda as a
strawman. We can all discuss, and try to finalize it on the call this
Thursday (2004.07.01 10:30am PDT). It's good that most of us who are
planning to be there regularly shows up at the calls. I would urge
anyone else (Adrian, Leo, ... for example) to join us at this Thursday's
call, especially if there is something you guys want to see on the agenda.    (02)

Anyone who has ideas for the agenda, please post it to:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004/NistOntologMeeting_2004_07_09    (03)

Cheers.  -ppy

ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:50:26 -0400 (EDT):    (05)