Re: [ontolog-forum] Attendees at 9 July Ontolog Face-to-Face meeting

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:22:40 -0700
Hi Evan,    (01)

Thanks for getting on top of the matter. I understand that Bob Smith has
been working with you on this. I also realize he is already on the road.
Therefore, in case there is anything that's preventing Bob to be online
to work with you on this, please feel free to involve me.    (02)

By the way, I have started a page on the wiki where we could begin
drafting an agenda for the NIST-Ontolog meeting. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004#nid0146    (03)

Attn ALL:   there are certain securities related logistics that Evan is
coordinating for us (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2004-06/msg00009.html#nid03)
we that those who are planning to attend can get into the NIST campus.
Therefore, please "register" yourself by adding your name to the list
under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004#nid073
asap.    (04)

Regards.  -ppy