[ontolog-forum] 9 July F2F meeting @ NIST

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:12:51 -0400 (EDT)

I have talked with Steve Ray and we can now start firming up
plans for the Ontolog Face-to-Face meeting scheduled for the
afternoon of 9 July at NIST.      (01)

Timing - We probably shouldn't plan to start any earlier than 1:30,
given travel, lunch, and check-in at the front gate.    (02)

Security - Every guest will have to be identified in advance and some
personal information may need to be collected.  Did anyone take note
of who said they were coming in email.  The list on the wiki page is
certainly not complete.  Can those who wish to attend please add there
name to that list?    (03)

Agenda - What are the things that the Ontolog Forum needs to
accomplish that are best done in a Face-to-Face meeting?  Are there
any NIST specific items to cover while you are here?  Should the
workshop on Tuesday generate agenda items or even a direction for the
f2f?    (04)

-Evan    (05)

Evan K. Wallace
NIST