Re: [ontolog-forum] 9 July 2004 F2F meeting @ NIST

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 22:37:39 -0700
Internet Business Logic wrote Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:27:10 -0400:
> Hi Evan --

>  I dont see a July 9th specific list [for the NIST-Ontolog F2F
 > meeting] on the wiki to add my name to    (01)

[ppy] Hi Adrian, I can see that you've found the location on the wiki.
For anyone else who may have the same question, please see under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004#nid085    (02)

By the way, may I suggest we send the requested security info to Evan
Wallace offline, with a copy to Bob Smith (who is our default Leading
Workshop Co-chair), as our list archives are publicly accessible.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy    (04)