[ontolog-forum] Re: [CCT-Rep] CCT-Representation Project Plan updated

To: MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:15:57 -0700
Mark,    (01)

 > Can I share your PP (project plan) with them?    (02)

[ppy] Yes, you are most welcomed to.    (03)

Our longer term plan is to use UBL as the basis to formalize a set of
business ontology -- using KIF as the language and extending from the
SUMO upper ontology. Of course, before developing the UBL-Ontology
("UBLONT"), we would want to have developed the CCT-Ontology
("CCTONT') and get reactions to that.    (04)

While our work will probably have no immediate impact on the CCT
schema, I look forward to working with you and colleagues at ATG to
develop an Ontological Basis for the ebXML Core Component.    (05)

Regards.  -ppy

MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx wrote Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:51:08 -0400:    (07)