[ontolog-admin] [CCT-Rep] New [cctont-imp] mailing list created

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:46:06 -0700
Now that we are putting the CCTONT (ontology for the ebXML Core
Component Types) development work into high gear, I am creating a
separate list for the CCTONT implementation team, so that the possible
high communication volume during the implementation phase between its
sub-team members will not unnecessarily bump up the traffic of the
main [ontolog-forum] mailing list.    (01)

I have created the list with only a handful of subscribers so far,
which included those who have immediate roles in this project. We can
add people to that list as the projects starts to involve more people.
The discussion is going to be archived and will be openly available
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/ for anyone else who is
interested.    (02)

If anyone wants to subscribe to (or unsubscribe from) this list,
please feel free to email me (mailto:peter.yim@xxxxxxxx) me any time.    (03)

Regards.  -ppy    (04)