[ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Conference Call Thu 2004-06-17

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:21:54 -0700
We had a short, but very productive conference call today.    (01)

Proceedings from the call can be found at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_06_17    (02)

Attention:    (03)

* Please sign up for participation at the upcoming Ontolog
Face-to-face workshop/meetings. Washington DC area, July 6~9, 2004.
See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004    (04)

* We will be soliciting review and comments to the draft CCT-Ontology
("CCTONT") next week, as well as learnings and feedback we, as a
community, can provide to the eBusiness Standards community. I'll be
posting the solicitations real soon. We'll only have very limited time
to receive comments. Therefore, please actively contribute. This is of
strategic importance to ontolog.    (05)

Best regards.  -ppy    (06)