[ontolog-forum] Call for UBL Ontology Project Lessons Learned

To: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:40:20 -0700
All,    (01)

At last week's meeting, the participants decided to relaunch the UBL
Ontology Project.  Toward that end -- and to provide a
well-documented close out of existing UBL Ontology Project activities
-- we also decided to conduct a lessons learned project review.    (02)

The lessons learned discussion is scheduled for this Thursday's
conference call (see
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_04_15 for
the particulars when they become available).    (03)

All who participated (however limited) in the existing UBL Ontology
Project are encouraged to join us for the conference call and/or
contribute their ideas on the lessons learned Wiki
page:  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UBLLessonsLearned    (04)

I especially encourage those of you who had limited involvement with
the project to provide input, as one of our key goals for this
exercise is to re-launch the UBL project in such a way as to improve
participation.  Your input is critical to help us understand what can
be done to get better participation, in the future.    (05)

/s/ kwc 2004.04.12 10:40    (06)