Re: [ontolog-forum] Sigma user manual ... and simple versioning

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 06:04:50 -0800
Thanks, Adam.    (01)

Clarification: Adam's Sigma user manual is under the directory he
cited in his earlier message. The link to the manual, is actually:    (02)

[this version]:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/reference/SIGMA-kee/SigmaUserManual--AdamPease_20040215.pdf    (03)

[current (latest posted) version]:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/reference/SIGMA-kee/SigmaUserManual.pdf     (04)

For now, they are the same, of course.    (05)

-ppy    (06)

P.S. may I request of our community members doing uploads, that we use
the same file-naming convention, as sampled above, for our files in
the repository, so as to provide a simple versioning mechanism ...
until such a time when we would introduce more sophisticated version
control tools for the purpose. (I'll make a separate post about this.)
Thanks.  -ppy

Adam Pease wrote Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:55:20 -0800:    (08)