Working Ontologies online [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] SKIF/Protege and Mi

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:29:08 -0800
Great work, Pat! Thanks.    (01)

I have made an attempt to put all our working ontologies (SUMO, MILO,
UBLONT (later), protege-SKIF, ...) in one place for ease of access by
the community. You can find them under:    (02)

   http://ontolog.cim3.net/work/ontology/    (03)

Again, downloads can be done simply with your browsers. Uploads can be
made from practically platforms (unix/linux, mac and windows) via WebDAV.    (04)

If I have missed out anything, let me know or put them up yourselves.
Comments & suggestions always welcomed.    (05)

Regards,
PPY    (06)

P.S. For those who need to upload, please refer to instructions at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ToolsCollaboration#nid024
Feel free to email me if there is any question.  -ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:23:51 -0500:    (08)